Gregory King's Key Supply Chain Skills
The supply chain conceptually covers the entire physical process from obtaining the raw materials through all process steps until the finished product reaches the end consumer.
- Develops a clear procurement strategy, effective control systems, and development of expertise.
- Represents and reflects a holistic approach to the operation of the organisation.
- Continuous planning, developing, controlling, informing and monitoring of actions within and between the supply chain links so that, an integrated supply process will meet overall strategic goals.
- Proficient in indentifying where the value lies within the whole supply chain.
- Analyzing and identifying all the non-value adding activities across the entire supply chain and removing them.
- Practices objectivity, an open mind and an ability to work with all stakeholders within the chains such as, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Production, Procurement, Logistics and Distribution.