Gregory King's Key Operations Skills
Gregory King turns complex business language into understandable plain text so that everyone can understand the successful theories surrounding the commercial world. The key to any business success relies on the ability of the organization to remain ahead of it's competitors.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize the workload to ensure maximum benefit to both the customer and the company.
- Proficient in organizing an operations team and mobilize them to achieve a common company strategy.
- Ability to adapt and influence the attitudes of the teams in order to cope with change management.
- Drive continuous change to bring benefits to the business.
- Support functions that deliver products and services in an efficient and cost effective manner.
- Proficient and proven track record of delivering improved cycle times of processes, increase reliability, cost reduction and productivity.