Gregory King's Key Change Management Skills
Strong businesses need strong leaders particularly during times of change. Business competition is global, companies need to embrace change to stay ahead.
- Proficient in anticipating change, accessing the opportunities and identifying particular growth areas within the industry.
- Working collaboratively with business partners and stake holders to achieve a pre-emptive strike to maximize opportunities.
- Determine the overall company direction and set out the vision for success.
- Strategic planning for both the long term and short term.
- Successfully communicate change, setting out goals, giving information and being open and accessible.
- Proficient and proven track record of continuously motivating and influencing a team, steering through adversity towards achieving the final goal.